Samsung Galaxy S4 - Notification Icons

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Upon installing Battery Doctor (as recommended on this forum) I now have three battery status notification icons at the top of my screen. Two numeric (percentage) and one pictorial (the green battery). I certainly do not need all three.

How can you delete or otherwise control the appearance of notification icons at the top of the screen??

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not familiar with Battery Doctor, but you can probably get rid of one of the percentages by going into Settings > More > Battery, and unchecking the option at the bottom Show battery percentage.

As for generally gaining control of notification icons, someone else here may have a suggestion. Perhaps a different launcher than TouchWiz; or for some of them rooting might be needed.

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I did find that I could go into the settings for Battery Doctor and turn off their icon. Now I have just two. It would be nice, in general, to have control over which notification icons are displayed on top. It would also be nice to have a way to determine which icon means what and what app or process it belongs to......

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon