Android is the better choice

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
On Monday night, I finally switched back to android. I'm so happy I did because I love my new Samsung galaxy s4. Alot more features then the new iPhone. Well let's cut to the real reason android is way better. Apple lacks innovation, software, customizing, Android has went from basic to being the best operating system and the number one choice for hardcore power users like me. I use every ounce of software I could use on my new phone. What are your opinions?

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Agree 100%. Well, actually 99%. Hehe. I actually tossed my iPad because I got so frustrated with iOS after all the 'freedom' Android provides; there were just things I'm so USED to do in Android that I couldn't in iOS even if I tried. So I got a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 and haven't looked back.

HOWEVER, I must give it to Apple. In terms of utter OS/Hardware optimization, tablet battery life (iPhone battery is crap), and at least up until iOS 6, user-friendliness (iOS7 has made things a bit harder than before, and even more frustrating if you're coming from freedom-land Android), you can't really beat Apple. And they did make others push the envelope once upon a time, even if their own products are now just playing catch-up.

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
IPhone literally traps you with brainwashing subliminal contradictions because they try to make every user think that their device is the best and only iPhone are the best. It's All false it isn't a good phone at all. Let's see apple only has about half of the devices running ios, Android has about 6-8 different brands using Android because of how suporier it is. Do you see where I'm coming from? Also imessage gets me pissed off because of the deactivation of imessage takes a month to turn off so I can only receive a small amount of text because I can't receive anything from iPhone users without them saying to send it as a text message

AshManMB

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Both have advantages and disadvantages. I came from an iPhone. And there are a few things. That the apple ios does that in my opinion is better, but overall I really like android more since I have been using it and getting used to it and how things work.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Both have advantages and disadvantages. I came from an iPhone. And there are a few things. That the apple ios does that in my opinion is better, but overall I really like android more since I have been using it and getting used to it and how things work.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I came from Apple for 2 years I came back to android without regrets because everything android does is better than the iPhone. I'm done with using 4 inch screen I rather use 5 inch screens now.. What is your opinion?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci