SGH-M919 series-Cracked Screen/Need to retrieve my data from it.

cerissa33

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone! Im new to this and wanted to know if there is anyway I can retrieve my information off of my cracked screen phone?! My phone works! I can hear incoming calls, notifications, etc. BUT screen is BLACK. Cannot see anything! I downloaded KIES to my laptop to try and do it that way but unfortunately I remembered I swipe locked my phone beforehand and KIES says I need to unlock it before I can get anything. UGH! Not sure what to do at this point! :( Super devastated and scared! Anything will help. Thanks!!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone! Im new to this and wanted to know if there is anyway I can retrieve my information off of my cracked screen phone?! My phone works! I can hear incoming calls, notifications, etc. BUT screen is BLACK. Cannot see anything! I downloaded KIES to my laptop to try and do it that way but unfortunately I remembered I swipe locked my phone beforehand and KIES says I need to unlock it before I can get anything. UGH! Not sure what to do at this point! :( Super devastated and scared! Anything will help. Thanks!!
Welcome to Android Central :)
When you plug in your phone does it open a window saying you can view files? When I plug mine in it allows the transfer of data/files. It should be in "My Computer" but I'm not sure if it will work with a locked phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995