I Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy S4

matth_84

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I have recently upgraded to the latest firmare 4.3 and now I can't seem to root it or find instructions to do it.

Here's my phone info:

Current Version: 4.3
Model Number: SAMSUNG-SGH-i337
O/S: Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T

I appreciate any help I can get with this!

Matt_Zenick

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I have recently upgraded to the latest firmare 4.3 and now I can't seem to root it or find instructions to do it.

Here's my phone info:

Current Version: 4.3
Model Number: SAMSUNG-SGH-i337
O/S: Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T

I appreciate any help I can get with this!

Try this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ssdvwuai9k8ubrt/2LoCpLUZKn for it to work, before you plug in your phone put USB debugging on then open the program as an administrator then plug in your phone and hit a root if it doesn't work let me know and i will help you out and sometimes the program will say not responding but just wait and it will work
Edit: you will have to download superuser from the market AFTER you have completed the steps

matth_84

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Try this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ssdvwuai9k8ubrt/2LoCpLUZKn for it to work, before you plug in your phone put USB debugging on then open the program as an administrator then plug in your phone and hit a root if it doesn't work let me know and i will help you out and sometimes the program will say not responding but just wait and it will work
Edit: you will have to download superuser from the market AFTER you have completed the steps

Unfortunately your steps didn't work for me either. I have tried several directions on youtube and what I could find on google and bing search and none of them worked for me either. The problem I am running into is the Knox Security blocking root access. I tried these steps on this page: How to Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and when I get to the part when I enter cd /mnt/extSdCard then ./pwn in terminal emulator it says I do not have permission. I don't know, I am starting to think my device is not rootable at this point.

AM759

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
If you want a custom ROM try CyanogenMod installer. Its simple to use if you're a noob like me:p I flashed it about a month ago and its great. Only downside is you lose all the s4 features like eye tracking and camera software. Also you will get kitkat soon and its faster.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks