Displaying widgets on a lock screen with pattern on S$?

dduongtf3150

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I think many people would have asked this but since I'm new to this site and I couldn't find an answer here or on google, I've decided to ask. I noticed if my type of screen lock was a simple swipe, I can add widgets onto my lock screen. However, like many other people, I've chosen to lock my screen with a pattern making it secure. However, as a result of this, I am unable to add widgets onto my lock screen. Is there any way I can have both widgets on my lock screen as well as making the screen lock a pattern?
I mainly need it so I can have the music widget available on the lock screen so I can skip tracks without unlocking my phone. If I can have widgets whilst on a lock screen with pattern, is there any free apps that can be displayed on the lock screen?

Thanks

Smokey Mc Pot

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
You better of using swipe and just enjoy your phone. The patern to secure the phone can be helpful if you leave the phone unattended but for the day to day use is annoying and you shouldn't leave your phone unattended anyway...

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

sandytqt

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing!! The only app that did wk was "my music" so it may depend on what app ur using to play it. The MUSIC APP that came on the ph will come up if u try to use headphones. Choose that and play it ,then lock it ! It will show up. It always comes up too when I use the "aux" in my jeep. Hope that helps.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay