I had a stroke a few years ago, and sometimes I type something most people don't understand, but im gonna try a question that I need help with. I just got a Galaxy s4 , and its great but I can't figure out how to send a .mp4 video from my desktop to my new phone. The video is a mp4, and im using the cord from my pc to the new phone. Here is what im doing and think it should work ,but it doesnt work.

I open "Computer" and see the samsung sgh-i337 . I open "Phone" and i see folders. movies,ringtones,video,music, etc. I drag a movie from my desktop to the Movies folter and it asks me "Do you want to convert the file before its copied to your device" then it starts coping and after a while it will say Cannot copy , the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected". I have tried it both ways of converting. I'm not using a sd card, just using the phone storage. When i move mp3's to the music folder it works fine. Thanks for your time.
    12-13-2013 11:08 PM
    If you are trying to transfer multiple movies from your computer to your phone and are having trouble with the USB cable, you should try a neat little app called 'Superbeam'.
    It's free on Google Play, and you can download it to your PC here: SuperBeam | Quick and Easy File Sharing
    12-13-2013 11:22 PM
    I just hook up the phone via the usb cord, and Im only transfering one movie at a time. The biggest file i tried was 700mb. I will google the app Superbeam and see what its about. Thanks for the suggestion. Thanks for anymore suggestions are appreciated.
    12-13-2013 11:25 PM
    Sorry - I've just realised that you need the pro version of Superbeam to transfer files from PC to phone.
    12-13-2013 11:27 PM
    Bummer, that looked good. I don't want to pay without even seeing a trial version of pro. Tried the free version, but like you said it wanted money. Looking for any more suggestions. Or even is anouther app that would like Superbeam, Or even just trying to figure out my first problem.
    12-13-2013 11:50 PM