Hi, I was using the camera burst shot feature to take several images. I can see all 12 pics in the gallery, however when I click on any of them they all open image 6.

Absolutely gutted as I was photographing a wild Rhino walking down to a watering holes in an African nature reserve.

The gallery Details says the image is located at storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera

The image I want also has a little Crown icon on the thumbnail in the bottom left corner.

If I navigate to the above location using ES File Explorer I can see the correct thumbnails however opening any of them brings up the correct image for 1 second before it jumps back to the wrong image again.

If I connect the phone to a laptop via USB, I can't see the storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera. If I browse to the sdcard and phone storage, i don't see all 12 images, only the 1 that keeps appearing for everything.

I have also tried Masterclean to get rid of any caches.

I also tried installing Cymera camera & gallery. Same issue, it displays all 12 correct thumbnails but if I try open any of those thumbnails, image #6 always opens instead.

Can anyone help please to recover these images?

Really hoping it's possible since the thumbnails are still visible.

Thank you

Posted via Android Central App
    12-17-2013 02:14 AM
    I also tried installing Cymera camera & gallery. Same issue, it displays all 12 correct thumbnails but if I try open any of those thumbnails, image #6 always opens instead.

Dunno has gone wrong with this S4 software, only had it for a week, wishing I'd stuck to my old phone for reliability. :-/

Posted via Android Central App
    12-17-2013 02:28 AM