Galaxy S4: I can't be the only with no issues after 4.3 update!

Orlando Hammonds

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I had only one issue relating to accessing the SD card, but with that resolved I have no issues. Loving my S4 and anxiously awaiting the Kit Kat update.

Posted via Android Central App

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: I can't be the only with no issues after 4.3 update!

What update is that? I'm currently running 4.3 on AT&T with the same camera issue. And I just checked for an update and my current software is up to date.

Mine is Octa-Core version Unlocked.

Description for that update was just "stability" update.Build number was bumped from "Jx" to "K9" (x=some number)

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Not on my phone it didn't. I have the latest software and am still having this issue.

What is your phone model and is it carrier locked ?

I don't know if that update is rolled out to every S4 variant out there.
Mine is i9500 (Octa-core variant) and its unlocked , So I got update directly from Samsung.

wilhelm pinto

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been encountering minor issues. I've been encountering crashes more often than when I had 4.3 jelly bean. Weird I know. Anyway, apps like YouTube especially have been crashing more than often. I don't know why. There's a definite increase in the responsiveness and speed of the phone but apps have been crashing.

Posted via Android Central App

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

What is your phone model and is it carrier locked ?

I don't know if that update is rolled out to every S4 variant out there.
Mine is i9500 (Octa-core variant) and its unlocked , So I got update directly from Samsung.

Yes, it's an AT&T locked phone.

bltserv

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I am a stock Sprint SPH-L720. My charger stopped working on the fly till the MK2 patch. Wifi weak seems to just want to run up your bill. I just turn the Mobil off when in good wifi coverage. Miss the button that was easy to get to. Now it's nested deeper. Knox and other issues resolved easily enough. Overall 4.3 is stable and battery seems maybe a little better. Going to maybe try Straight Talk and ditch Sprint.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I see so many threads with people having multiple issues with their S4 after 4.3 update. I know I can't be the only one with no issues? I haven't had no issues with my S4. Everything working great...I have no complaints. Anyone else out there?

Posted with Android Central App via my Samsung Galaxy? S4

Running my S4 Octa on stock TouchWiz, unrooted, Android4.3 without a single issue, it's running beautifully for me. I've got 2 other friends with S4s on 4.3 and my 2 younger brothers S4s also on 4.3, we all have GS4 I9500s, all 4.3, all running great.

So, you are most certainly not the only happy one ;)