There are no words for my frustration!!! I just typed out a post & then the delete button got 'stuck' and deleted the whole lot!! I am starting to get so fed up of this phone & it's not even 6mths old! Apparently I'm running out of space for my apps.. but I don't even have that many! In fact most of them are samsung apps that I never use, but cant seem to uninstall. The keyboard is laggy, apps are slow to load or force close, swiping doesn't always unlock the phone.. sometimes I have to press the buttons a few times to wake it up!

I am running Nova atm, but I can't see why that would cause any issue? All animations are turned off, as is s-voice. Other than going through & deleting all of my apps (which for a phone like this, I shouldn't have too!) I dont have an SD card, but my photos are all uploaded onto dropbox so I deleted most of them off my phone. Although I didnt think apps could be stored on sd cards.

Im stopping here. It keeps deleting everything and I want to cry! please help x
    12-22-2013 01:26 PM
    At this point, I would just do a factory reset. Maybe you have a rogue application causing havoc.
    12-22-2013 01:41 PM
    This might be a really stupid question & I apologise.. a factory reset would delete everything, wouldn't it? All contacts, apps, photos etc? I will give it a go, although I'm not looking forward to having to put Nova and my widgets back on. Lol.
    12-22-2013 01:50 PM