Some weeks ago Android wanted to push a new update on my phone. I accepted. After the update the phone kept rebooting constantly. I contacted Samsung and put it back to factory settings.
    Only way I can get it to charge the battery now is to reboot the phone after I plug in the charger. Any tips on this?
    Yesterday I got message that a new firmware was ready to be installed. I'm not sure I dare accept it to be updated. Afraid the phone will go bad again. How can I find out whether it's the same version that made the phone go bad a couple of weeks ago?
    Any advise is most welcome. I think it is currently running 4.3

Posted via Android Central App
    12-25-2013 03:28 AM
    Some weeks ago Android wanted to push a new update on my phone. I accepted. After the update the phone kept rebooting constantly. I contacted Samsung and put it back to factory settings.
    Only way I can get it to charge the battery now is to reboot the phone after I plug in the charger. Any tips on this?
    Yesterday I got message that a new firmware was ready to be installed. I'm not sure I dare accept it to be updated. Afraid the phone will go bad again. How can I find out whether it's the same version that made the phone go bad a couple of weeks ago?
    Any advise is most welcome. I think it is currently running 4.3

Posted via Android Central App
    I would try to reboot into recovery and clear the cache. See if that helps. If not, you only spent about 10 minutes on a possible fix. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html
    This should work for the S4.
    12-25-2013 06:23 PM