Sending video on Galaxy S4

printerrie

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
My husband has an S4. As I'm sure you know, video files are pretty big. We can't figure out how to move them to a computer. His computer will recognize the phone itself but not any of the files on the phone. My computer will see and can download photos but not videos. We tried to Bluetooth the videos to my phone but they arrived with sound only and no video with the sound. He accidentally set his e-mail to always send attachments at their original size and we can't find any way to change this setting. The max size he can e-mail is 25mb and the videos are mostly larger and need to be sent at a fraction of their original size. Can anyone guide us to be able to change the setting away from always send at original size so we can choose the percentage of the size with each e-mail? Thank you so much.

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Use Dropbox. I use it to backup all my pictures and videos...seamlessly and automatically. So far, the largest mp4 clip was 474 MB.
You can then access your files from any computer or smartphone.
I realize that this doesn't answer your question 100% but it may provide an option.