Total clearing of autofill data.

bghanson

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
On my Galaxy S4 I have tried to clear the auto fill. I have use 2 History Eraser Apps from the Google Play Store HistoryEraser & HISTORY ERASER. I have told both to clear the auto fill and cache and Clipboard. I have also gone into system setting and done the same. I have some other apps that I thought might help also but can seem to find anything in them to clear it out. AppMgr III, Advanced Task Manager Pro, & SystemPanel.

I have gone in to the default browser and Chrome and done the same on both. Gone in to privacy settings and don it there. I have told Google to delete search history. But if I try to enter a search it still tries to auto fill and suggestions from past search and web sites I have entered. If I try to send a text it shows the same info there also.

How can I get my system to completely delete this info so nothing is entered when I start typing?

bghanson

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Nope just getting tired of my multiple email address showing up and a coupe are miss typed and separating work stuff from personal

GNet

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
You can actually hold down on the web address or login as it auto-fills. You will then receive a prompt that asks if you would like to remove it. You may have to remove it twice, but that seems to work beautifully. Hope this helps!

ZephyrFrost

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
But it doesn't work on my phone,I use a XiaoMi and whenever I tap and hold nothing comes up,I am seriously annoyed with all my private browsing appearing on auto complete

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36