Is the Galaxy S4 still worth buying?

cowboys2000

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Bought my S4 on Black Friday. No regrets so far. Bought it cause my daughter got one in August 2013. Love the features even though many think they are gimmicky

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Bought my S4 on Black Friday. No regrets so far. Bought it cause my daughter got one in August 2013. Love the features even though many think they are gimmicky

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's right! 👍😆

I got mine since July 1 2013, also love it and use most of the features.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

HAWK

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
S4 is an awesome phone. I'd wait a few months though to see what new product Samsung offers. Two or three years is a long time to sign for a phone that's already a year old.

Posted via Android Central App

Aj Irawan

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I've had my share of iPhone up till iPhone 3GS and switched to Android for the first time with Galaxy S2 all the way to S4. I'm such a phone geek that i always want the best in every aspect regardless but so far I'm very very satisfied with S4 starting from the hardware itself (thin, light, perfect screen size), software (fast, very much customizable, decent battery life).
I can simply say that this would be my phone for the next 2 years at least or more :)

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes it is. 1080p screen, nothing out now that's higher/better. Still one of the best camera/video phones available. Big screen, fast processor. Obviously newer phones will have slightly better specs, but nothing that will blow away the S4.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had my share of iPhone up till iPhone 3GS and switched to Android for the first time with Galaxy S2 all the way to S4. I'm such a phone geek that i always want the best in every aspect regardless but so far I'm very very satisfied with S4 starting from the hardware itself (thin, light, perfect screen size), software (fast, very much customizable, decent battery life).
I can simply say that this would be my phone for the next 2 years at least or more :)

That's right!
This phone really feels like a true "Life Companion". 👍😃

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is. 1080p screen, nothing out now that's higher/better. Still one of the best camera/video phones available. Big screen, fast processor. Obviously newer phones will have slightly better specs, but nothing that will blow away the S4.
W
I beg to differ both the G2 and the xpheria destroy The S4 in everyway so this is why you do not ask if the S4 is still worth buying on a bias S4 forum

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps the op is interested in buying a S4 and just wants to know our opinion. Obviously this is a s4 forum so it was a good place to ask the question. Also the lg g2 is no way better than the S4. Sure its newer so it;ll have better specs. Just like the S5 will have bettter specs than than the G2.. Also please keep your anti S4 bias out of this section. Thanks

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps the op is interested in buying a S4 and just wants to know our opinion. Obviously this is a s4 forum so it was a good place to ask the question. Also the lg g2 is no way better than the S4. Sure its newer so it;ll have better specs. Just like the S5 will have bettter specs than than the G2.. Also please keep your anti S4 bias out of this section. Thanks

So sorry for offending you and god forbid I speak the truth maybe if you open eyes up you will get a taste of reality

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
So sorry for offending you and god forbid I speak the truth maybe if you open eyes up you will get a taste of reality

Look, you don't like the GS4? Oh well!
No phone in the world is perfect, there's only the one that gets closer to that.
And that is whichever phone you happen to afford and use. Even if you like another one better.

Now, have you used a GS4 and given it a real life test and a real chance to compared it to those 2 other phones?

If so, and you didn't like it, that's you and no one can change that.
If not, shame on you!