Several Galaxy S4 Problems

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Every since the 4.3 update my phone keeps freezing, the battery drains pretty quick even if the screen is locked, runs very slow and other minor issues. Is there anyway I can fix this? This is the first android phone ive had so not to sure how everything works yet. I have to admit this is the worst phone ive ever had but unfortunately stuck with it for another year and a half. Aslong as I can get it back to working as it should it will do

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of posts about problems with the 4.3 update. If you haven't already done so, try doing a system cache partition wipe, which can sometimes make things run a little more smoothly. You won't lose any personal data or settings. Follow the instructions here under "Wipe Cache Partition": Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
im on Samsung updates website just now. there is loads of different files for my phone. the thing that's thrown me off is the region code. how do I find out what it is for uk? also all the files are 4.3 theres no version lower. I did hear there was a 4.3 fix released but I cant seem to get my phone to find it. will the fix be on this website?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol