S4 screen gives headaches

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Has this happened with anyone else? I do a lot of phone trading via Craigslist, and ive had about 3 S4's and every one of them has given me a headache after about 5 minues of looking at the screen. The brightness is almost always all the way down and still it doesn't help at all. Im just wondering maybe its just me, but any ideas what may be the casue? No other phone have I had this problem with. Thanks in advance!

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Has this happened with anyone else? I do a lot of phone trading via Craigslist, and ive had about 3 S4's and every one of them has given me a headache after about 5 minues of looking at the screen. The brightness is almost always all the way down and still it doesn't help at all. Im just wondering maybe its just me, but any ideas what may be the casue? No other phone have I had this problem with. Thanks in advance!

I haven't had any issues with this. Does it happens with other phones too or just the S4?

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with this. Does it happens with other phones too or just the S4?

It has only happened with the S4 surprisingly. I had the Lg G2 for a while and I figured that would give me some problems since It looked exactly like the s4 but no not at all. It just sees to be the S4 for some reason. And its just by looking at the phone, from the lockscreen to the webpages it slowly starts giving me headaches. Theyre not bad, just annoying. I really would just like to know if maybe the screen is different from other phones or something like that?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It has only happened with the S4 surprisingly. I had the Lg G2 for a while and I figured that would give me some problems since It looked exactly like the s4 but no not at all. It just sees to be the S4 for some reason. And its just by looking at the phone, from the lockscreen to the webpages it slowly starts giving me headaches. Theyre not bad, just annoying. I really would just like to know if maybe the screen is different from other phones or something like that?

The screen is AMOLED. It's more of a saturated colors type of screen instead of a more natural (some say washed-out looking) LCD screen. Perhaps it's the intensity of colors giving you the headaches.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I was reading on that and I think that may be what it is also. I wish Verizon carried the Nexus 5 I really would like to try that out considering how much I enjoyed the Moto x.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I was reading on that and I think that may be what it is also. I wish Verizon carried the Nexus 5 I really would like to try that out considering how much I enjoyed the Moto x.

And the Moto X didn't give you headaches? I know it's not AS saturated as the S4 but it's still AMOLED.
Go into your settings and change the display to standard. If it's on dynamic or Adapt it might be more saturated

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae