Calendar Sync Issue with Kies 3 and Outlook 2007

sparksales

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
One I upgraded to Kies 3 my calendar has not been syncing between my S4 and Outlook 2007. The progress in Kies 3 shows that the sync is in progress but the % complete progresses very slowly, never gets out of the single digits and just stops at some point (appears to time out). This whole process lasts about 5 to 10 minutes. When it's over none of my calendar changes sync and I haven't been able to find a solution yet. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Michael DK

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I?ve got exactly the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3 4G on Android 4.3, Kies 3 version 3.2.14013_45 synchronizing with Outlook 2007.

I called Samsung support Monday and they told me they have a know error in Kies at the moment. He asked me to wait about one week. Then a fix for Kies should be ready.

I tried several things, but don?t do that. It doesn?t help.
- I faced the same problem as you. It was slow and when it ended my calendar was not synchronized.
- I removed all entries in my calendar in the phone. (One year at the time. I haven?t figured out how to remove all calendar entries in one go).
- I synchronized the calendar again. I was must faster and it worked ? For a while.
- After a couple of days I noticed that a few meetings were put on the wrong day!!!
- Changing these entries did not have any effect when synchronizing the calendar.
- After about four days (last Monday) I got the error message ?An error occurred during the preparation of synchronization schedule. Task cancelled.? every time I try to synchronize my calendar.
- I removed all entries in my calendar on the phone again, but it didn?t help. I continue getting this error every time now.

Now I?m just waiting for the fix.

sparksales

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I ended up downloading a program called Akruto Sync. It wirelessly syncs your phone and Outlook. You can try it free for a week and buy it for $25. It was well worth the money for me. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781