Gallery Isn't Working.

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
So starting yesterday my gallery keeps freezing. I can't send pictures to anyone and I can't even look at them. I have restarted my phone multiple times and even turned it off for a few minutes and turned it back on but it is getting very frustrating...any help?

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So starting yesterday my gallery keeps freezing. I can't send pictures to anyone and I can't even look at them. I have restarted my phone multiple times and even turned it off for a few minutes and turned it back on but it is getting very frustrating...any help?

Try this: Settings>Application Manager>swipe over to all apps>Gallery>click clear cache. Then restart your phone again.

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I just tried that and it didn't help. And now it's happening with just about everything on the phone. It's so slow and freezing up like crazy. Even my music player is stalling. :( thank you for your suggestion, though!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just tried that and it didn't help. And now it's happening with just about everything on the phone. It's so slow and freezing up like crazy. Even my music player is stalling. :( thank you for your suggestion, though!

OK. Try this then: http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=283020
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow instructions for the S3.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

bohemianlibra

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I've been having issues with the gallery on my S3 and tried both of these approaches and it is still freezing up. I think the problem started after I shot a video of my nephew. It was the first time for me using the video feature. Any other ideas? I've heard that formatting the SD card might fix it...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674