Is there a way to rearrange my drawer with Nova Launcher?

Aesthete18

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I've had my phone for about 6 months now and the apps are stacking up. In the drawer, I've put the apps into folders according to category. But the apps that are displayed are not always the ones that I use most. Sometimes I have to open up a few to find the apps I want. So I was just wondering I could arrange it in a way that displays apps I want.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about that. Personally, I leave the drawer with the apps in alphabetical order, and I arrange my homescreens for most used apps

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
You can create a new tab that will show up as a separate section in the drawer. I've done this in order to show my most used apps in one spot.

Nova settings > drawer > drawer groups > add tab > name tab > select apps > move tab to top of list

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk

Aesthete18

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
You can create a new tab that will show up as a separate section in the drawer. I've done this in order to show my most used apps in one spot.

Nova settings > drawer > drawer groups > add tab > name tab > select apps > move tab to top of list

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk

That's a good idea. I guess it's not a bad compromise.

JudH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Another option is to create a SUB-folder within each category folder and move the less used apps into it. For example I have a TOOLS drawer folder. Within it is a "xt[ MORE ]? folder. The more regularly used apps are in the main Tools folder and seldom used apps are in More. Makes it a lot easier to find things. The "xt" prefix is to force it to be last and the "t" for tools since I have more than one More.

Aesthete18

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Another option is to create a SUB-folder within each category folder and move the less used apps into it. For example I have a TOOLS drawer folder. Within it is a "xt[ MORE ]“ folder. The more regularly used apps are in the main Tools folder and seldom used apps are in More. Makes it a lot easier to find things. The "xt" prefix is to force it to be last and the "t" for tools since I have more than one More.

That's a good idea as well. Thank you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad