01-19-2014 07:00 PM
144 ... 3456
tools
    Exactly! Now you couldn't get your pick of the litter if you were with Apple, now could you?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
    That's right! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    01-16-2014 12:32 PM
    Enjoy your iPhone.. I know I personally wouldn't.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    I know, same here!
    I can use an iPhone for a few minutes, after that I'm bored to hell and/or upset! ๐Ÿ˜†

01-16-2014 12:37 PM
    I'm glad to see that no one is hating on OP for moving back to apple. quite uncommon...
    Have you tried rooting and custom roms? those are always fun
    No need for that!
    We're all civilized people around here. ๐Ÿ˜‰

01-16-2014 12:39 PM
    Moto X can suck it! I'm happy with the S4
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

01-16-2014 12:43 PM
    Why don't you get a Nexus or a Moto X? Specially, unlocked phones.

Sent from Android Central App
    01-16-2014 12:57 PM
    Theres normally a lot of hate for people that move from android to apple. Most threads like these are eventually seen as "troll" posts by some. Their always like "Why bother make a post if your're going to bash my beloved android. You're a troll blahblahblahblahblah. Go back to apple you sheep." and vice versa. I honestly have no qualm with switching platforms, but i do have problems with people who make other android users look bad by saying the above^^ <---My Quote
    Yes, unfortunately there are people who give Android users a bad name.

01-16-2014 01:30 PM
    This post is a troll...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Hm, never did I say or try to make other android users look bad. I feel as if you didn't even read my post. I agree with the above poster.

You, sir. Are trolling.

Sent from the mother ship
    He didn't mean it that way, or at least I didn't see it.
    I don't think he's trolling at all.
    He never said anything to you either.

My 2 cents.

01-16-2014 01:32 PM

My 2 cents.

It may not have been intentional but whenever someone says something negative about "most others" which may or may not be true, it's a troll. Even if it isn't meant to be.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
    01-16-2014 01:39 PM
    I will say being an iPhone user for a long time. It always worked and has been great. The transition to Android has been painful on the s4 and thought many times was gonna Sell the s4 on Craigslist. Stuck with it through all its imperfections. I find it hard to believe that Android cannot figure out how to save battery life when the phone is asleep. On my IPhone I could charge it and take it off the charger and not pick it up for ten hours and still be at 100 percent while doing the same thing for the s4 and it's about 85 percent. And the music apps are awful on Android. They annihilate the battery while using the auxiliary cable. With an iPhone 3 hours of music in the car would be like 8 percent. On Android it's like 25 out 30 percent. Big difference. I still have my s4 and I am just stuck with some flaws of Android. I've tried the apps like poweramp, winamp, and a couple more to no difference. The s4 camera feels like it takes forever to open as well and when you turn to Landscape mode it should go immediately like the iPhone does. So I see why people love their I phones. I did love mine but I decided to try something new and it's been fun but also very tedious and times I wanted to throw the s4 out the window of the car. Just my take on using both devices.

Posted via Android Central App
    LOL!
    Please don't trow it away, send it to me! I'll pay the USPS fee. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    But seriously, don't trow it away!

01-16-2014 01:39 PM
    One of the many benefits of Android. What is given up in one area is made up in another. Having made the switch from Android to iOS (and ultimately back again) I couldn't believe how restricted everything was. I felt like the phone was so locked down that all I was allowed to do was add and remove apps.
    Exactly the way I feel when using an iPhone!

01-16-2014 01:42 PM
    I will say being an iPhone user for a long time. It always worked and has been great. The transition to Android has been painful on the s4 and thought many times was gonna Sell the s4 on Craigslist. Stuck with it through all its imperfections. I find it hard to believe that Android cannot figure out how to save battery life when the phone is asleep. On my IPhone I could charge it and take it off the charger and not pick it up for ten hours and still be at 100 percent while doing the same thing for the s4 and it's about 85 percent. And the music apps are awful on Android. They annihilate the battery while using the auxiliary cable. With an iPhone 3 hours of music in the car would be like 8 percent. On Android it's like 25 out 30 percent. Big difference. I still have my s4 and I am just stuck with some flaws of Android. I've tried the apps like poweramp, winamp, and a couple more to no difference. The s4 camera feels like it takes forever to open as well and when you turn to Landscape mode it should go immediately like the iPhone does. So I see why people love their I phones. I did love mine but I decided to try something new and it's been fun but also very tedious and times I wanted to throw the s4 out the window of the car. Just my take on using both devices.

There's trade offs to anything in life. Phones are no exception. What one does well, another falls flat on. Personally, I will take flexibility with the OS over battery life for a music app. Especially since I never use a music app for more then an hour away from a plug. In the car, I've got my charger. So it's no big deal at all.
    01-16-2014 01:42 PM
    There's trade offs to anything in life. Phones are no exception. What one does well, another falls flat on. Personally, I will take flexibility with the OS over battery life for a music app. Especially since I never use a music app for more then an hour away from a plug. In the car, I've got my charger. So it's no big deal at all.
    Indeed! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

01-16-2014 01:44 PM
    Even with music playing, my S4 lasts a lot longer on a charge than my sister's iPhone 5...

01-16-2014 02:09 PM

My 2 cents.

Yup, we cleared it up. He just quoted my post and I thought he was talking to me directly. But we both apologized and now we're best friends.

Brian Low likes this.
    01-16-2014 02:24 PM
    To be honest, the only thing I think Apple does better than Android is music. Unless Play Music has resolved all of that. It just seems a lot easier to get music on an iOS device and an Android. But then again, I just switched back to android from using iOS for a couple years so they could both be equivalent in that area now.

01-16-2014 02:35 PM
    Android is great for music streaming. I think battery life in many Androids is probably better than Iphones. For storing your own music though, Androids are a little limited but no more so than the iPhone.

01-16-2014 02:41 PM
    To be honest, the only thing I think Apple does better than Android is music. Unless Play Music has resolved all of that. It just seems a lot easier to get music on an iOS device and an Android. But then again, I just switched back to android from using iOS for a couple years so they could both be equivalent in that area now.

With apps available like DoubleTwist and iSyncr, it's pretty easy to sync up iTunes music and playlists onto an Android device.
    01-16-2014 02:42 PM
    Android is great for music streaming. I think battery life in many Androids is probably better than Iphones. For storing your own music though, Androids are a little limited but no more so than the iPhone.

I've got around 40GB of music on my S4, and room for more, so I don't feel overly limited. :-)
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    01-16-2014 02:43 PM
    With apps available like DoubleTwist and iSyncr, it's pretty easy to sync up iTunes music and playlists onto an Android device.
    They just sync up with your iTunes and allow you to put them on your android device? That's cool. Didn't know that.

01-16-2014 02:47 PM
    They just sync up with your iTunes and allow you to put them on your android device? That's cool. Didn't know that.

Plus they let you do it with wifi, which to me is the easiest way to transfer data.
    01-16-2014 02:50 PM
    I've got around 40GB of music on my S4, and room for more, so I don't feel overly limited. :-)
    That's great! I'd want at least 128 gigs internal storage to feel there was enough room.

01-16-2014 02:51 PM
    That's great! I'd want at least 128 gigs internal storage to feel there was enough room.

16 internal and 64 GB SD card is only 80 though
    I'm glad I don't have that much music, I only have around 200 songs and it's about 670 MB. His 40GB is like 12,000 songs

01-16-2014 03:17 PM

It's a simple as connecting your phone to a PC and dragging and dropping. You can also use some apps to sync with iTunes.
    01-16-2014 03:30 PM
    16 internal and 64 GB SD card is only 80 though
    I'm glad I don't have that much music, I only have around 200 songs and it's about 670 MB. His 40GB is like 12,000 songs

You have hardly any music! The young generation is weird. But that's why they need to build more storage into new devices. Not just for music, but for the games which will get bigger. Then old people will almost have enough storage for music.

01-16-2014 03:51 PM
    You have hardly any music! The young generation is weird. But that's why they need to build more storage into new devices. Not just for music, but for the games which will get bigger. Then old people will almost have enough storage for music.

I don't need more than that lol. Those 200 songs is enough for 10+ hours of listening. When am I ever going to go out on a trip for more than 10 hours?

01-16-2014 04:03 PM
144 ... 3456