How to move All apps from 1 page to another

golfergirl13

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I put my phone in my pocket and now I noticed that All my apps are on the home screen. How can I move all of the apps from my home screen to another screen.

I know how to move "individual" apps to another screen however not all apps. And I really don't want to move 16 apps individually.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I put my phone in my pocket and now I noticed that All my apps are on the home screen. How can I move all of the apps from my home screen to another screen.

I know how to move "individual" apps to another screen however not all apps. And I really don't want to move 16 apps individually.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure how you could move them all onto a different page, but I'm guessing what happened while it was in your pocket was that it moved your home screen, not the apps themselves. Just pinch on your home page and move them to wherever you like

Posted via Android Central App

golfergirl13

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I can't move them. Before this happened, my home screen had NO apps and now my home screen has 16 apps and I need to move them to another screen. When I pinched the home screen it doesn't move any apps..

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I can't move them. Before this happened, my home screen had NO apps and now my home screen has 16 apps and I need to move them to another screen. When I pinched the home screen it doesn't move any apps..

Pinching the home screen let's you see all of your home screens. Then you should be able to move them
Your home screen had no apps before, because it was most likely a different page. Whatever happened in your pocket changed which page was your main/home page

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma