Facebook App acting screwy!

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine has an S4 and she had it start doing something all of the sudden in her facebook page. The font changed and the layout changed. She uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it opened normally then when she closed it and reopened it it went back to the wrong fonts and layout. Anyone else having this problem? I've attached a screen cap of it below.

Attachments

• fb-proble.jpg
    fb-proble.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 31

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
A friend of mine has an S4 and she had it start doing something all of the sudden in her facebook page. The font changed and the layout changed. She uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it opened normally then when she closed it and reopened it it went back to the wrong fonts and layout. Anyone else having this problem? I've attached a screen cap of it below.

I am going to guess that the Font that Facebook changed to is the Font she choose on her S4 settings itself. There is no setting on the Facebook app that I know of that allows you to change the font. But you can change the font;

SETTINGS > MY DEVICE > DISPLAY > FONT STYLE

Normally below FONT STYLE it will say default font, unless it's been changed. I am guessing your friend changed it to one of the alternative fonts.
Just a thought.

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Just for the record, mine has been randomly throwing me to the top of my news feed in the middle of my browsing without any interference from me whatsoever. Reported as a bug to Facebook and got a cute little Lloyd icon in my status bar for the notification that it was sent.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2