i currently screwed my self on my cloned phone

gabrielgad

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a cloned gt 9500 android phone. My friend as dumb as he is has created a pattern and he forgot. I am locked out of a cloned phone from Korea, just what I needed to start the week off. I can't tell you my specs because.. I don't have the pattern to go in and tell you my specs, is the anything I can do to recover my device9 I didn't set up a Google account on the phone). I was thinking of doing a root and getting a rom as a last resort, if I even can do that. If that's my last option what rom should I use and how would I go about doing this.
Thank you guys I am on the verge of panick.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a cloned gt 9500 android phone. My friend as dumb as he is has created a pattern and he forgot. I am locked out of a cloned phone from Korea, just what I needed to start the week off. I can't tell you my specs because.. I don't have the pattern to go in and tell you my specs, is the anything I can do to recover my device9 I didn't set up a Google account on the phone). I was thinking of doing a root and getting a rom as a last resort, if I even can do that. If that's my last option what rom should I use and how would I go about doing this.
Thank you guys I am on the verge of panick.

First of all, time to get a new friend!
When you do the pattern, it also forces you to choose a 4 digit pin in case you forget the pattern. Does your friend know what he entered for that pin???
If he doesn't know that either.

The only other way to remove the pattern lock is to perform a factory reset.
Press and hold;
Volume up + Home Button
Press Power until the phone virabtes
Wait until you see the Android Logo, then release all the buttons
Select "Wipe data/Factory reset with volume down,
Press power, select YES - Delete all user data with volume down, and then press power again.
After format, press power again to reboot phone ( select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW )

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX