Google Images

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the 4.3 update I have lost the ability to save pictures off of Google Images. I used to be able to press the bottom left soft key and press save to device but now all it says is share. Is there any way I cam continue to save pictures off of the Internet? I've tried the app save to SD card but I couldn't get it to work.

Posted via Android Central App

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I just tried it and it seems to work the same on mine as on yours. When I use the Google search bar and search for an image, then click on an image from the results screen, I get a share list from the menu button that does not include a download option. When I click on the URL source for the image my web browser opens the source page and if I click on the image there I get a download option, which included my default browser download folder in the phone's memory. I'm not sure what you mean by "I've tried the app save to SD card but I couldn't get it to work." You couldn't save an image to the SD card? How about internal phone memory?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
There's an app called save to SD card that's supposed to be able to work with the Internet but it never works

Posted via Android Central App

Have you tried to longpress the image? That should bring up save options. Maybe not to the SD card, but at least there is save options.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app