Black S4 is heavier than White S4

sallehss

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i just got a black s4 this week. my gf got her white s4 last month. both phone are confirm original as we already check with samsung. we need to do this checking as here in Malaysia all phone are sell unlocked.
After some use, i notice than my black s4 is much more heavier than the white s4. i dont anything to correctly measure it now, but can feel by hand that it is heavier.
Not just me, but anyone who hold it can feel the different in weight. and when using the black s4 for some time will get my finger numb because it is heavy.
Does anyone of you experience this?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using AC Forums mobile app

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, i just got a black s4 this week. my gf got her white s4 last month. both phone are confirm original as we already check with samsung. we need to do this checking as here in Malaysia all phone are sell unlocked.
After some use, i notice than my black s4 is much more heavier than the white s4. i dont anything to correctly measure it now, but can feel by hand that it is heavier.
Not just me, but anyone who hold it can feel the different in weight. and when using the black s4 for some time will get my finger numb because it is heavy.
Does anyone of you experience this?

What scale did you use? Can you post a picture of the difference?

sallehss

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
right now i dont have any scale to measure. just by feeling. few people say the same when holding my phone. i will try to scale it later.

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
right now i dont have any scale to measure. just by feeling. few people say the same when holding my phone. i will try to scale it later.

Maybe difference in batteries ? Once check where each battery is manufactured

Also what variant of Galaxy S4 do you have ? There is Snapdragon 600 version 800 version , exynos version etc.

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Yup...

Black is the presence of all colors.
White is the absence of all colors.
All colors weigh more than no colors.

:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members