Let me help you root [Root Man]

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys wuzup it's upstreammiami at it again.

Scared to root? Need help? All you have to do is hit me up on my Google Hangout!!!! (it's on my signature) we will walk through every single step and even flash roms the whole 9 yards...

If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

alexcolka

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, you're so kind for your offering. Perhaps you could help me with this situation, you seem to be expert on flashing and rooting.

Anyway, I posted yesterday this:

"Hi, I have a GT-I9500 from Claro Ecuador with JB 4.3 stock, network locked and unrooted. I would like to know what compatible unbranded stock firmware can I use, I mean specifically from what country with compatible modem so I can connect with my network and finally any special considerations before flashing with that firmware?
Many thanks,"

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey has there been a way to root 4.4.2? If not no way in hell I'm upgrading not without overriding the sd read write

must have unlocked boot loaders!!

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I hope the updates are released quickly. I always felt like I waited an eternity for the BB updates to be released.

To my knowledge that is the international version of the phone yes you do have to be careful as the wrong modem won't connect but usually the roms that are custom built for your phone have this in mind go to www.xda-developers.com look for your model and read the treads so you can make an honest informed decision

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm worried about that damn counter as there's no way to reset it meaning if for what ever reason I have to do a warranty it will be void and I'll owe out of pocket

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm worried about that damn counter as there's no way to reset it meaning if for what ever reason I have to do a warranty it will be void and I'll owe out of pocket

I just told you carriers don't care ...I have returned peon ably around 8 rooted phones and nothing happens 2 of them were this month

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

tmoney8210

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Just wondering if you could help, but i have the verizon S3 mini. G730V with the latest stock firmware. (G730VVRUANA4) I had the phone rooted with the last firmware and of course the OTA dropped a few days ago and i can't seem to get the thing rooted now. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
Just wondering if you could help, but i have the verizon S3 mini. G730V with the latest stock firmware. (G730VVRUANA4) I had the phone rooted with the last firmware and of course the OTA dropped a few days ago and i can't seem to get the thing rooted now. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Make sure the root method your using supports your new firmware

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
From what I can gather that method wont work on an at&t phone bc it flashes a custom kernel something not allowed on locked boot loaders
Now if you can somehow unlock a boot loader from at&t and verizon I would honestly make a kit and collect that sweet 6 grand reward seriously theres a bounty on it