Help creating an album in Gallery for videos only

kickassdrummer

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 mk2 build with the stock rom on verizon if that makes a difference.

I like the stock photo viewer because it allows me to do a lot with pictures straight from the app (i.e. set as wallpaper or to contact) unlike other photo apps. But one thing I really hate is that all the captured photos and videos are in one giant folder. I don't mind all the pictures being together but I want captured videos to be in a separate folder. How should I go about fixing this?

jnichols16

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 mk2 build with the stock rom on verizon if that makes a difference.

I like the stock photo viewer because it allows me to do a lot with pictures straight from the app (i.e. set as wallpaper or to contact) unlike other photo apps. But one thing I really hate is that all the captured photos and videos are in one giant folder. I don't mind all the pictures being together but I want captured videos to be in a separate folder. How should I go about fixing this?

1. Create a Album/Folder, use the yellow folder with a "+" sign icon.
2. Name it Movies or something like that.
3. Select all your videos, then drag them to the Movies Album.

kickassdrummer

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for replying but I should've been more clear, I was looking for a non-manual solution. i.e. when I take a video it goes to a folder separate from pictures so that it shows separately in the gallery since none of the gallery apps in the store seem to work well or do that nicely

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae