Moved Galaxy S4 Files From Device Storage to SD Card, Now Pictures Out of Order?

SHIL0H

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I was running out of Device Storage Space on my Samsung Galaxy S4, so I moved my pictures, my music, everything to my SD card, but now my pictures (such as my screen shots) are all out of order. For example, the screen shots are in order from the first Screenshot I've ever taken, meaning I have to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to see the most recent screen shot I've taken. Any way to fix this? Really annoying.
Please help, thank you.

frandrea

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to know how you moved the files. I have 5g of music I want to move from Verizon Cloud to my sd card. No one at Verizon so far knows how. How did you do it?

Abel Griswold

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I was running out of Device Storage Space on my Samsung Galaxy S4, so I moved my pictures, my music, everything to my SD card, but now my pictures (such as my screen shots) are all out of order. For example, the screen shots are in order from the first Screenshot I've ever taken, meaning I have to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to see the most recent screen shot I've taken. Any way to fix this? Really annoying.
Please help, thank you.

Same exact problem here, idk what to do somebody help. I thibk it would be easier if I could just find out how to automatically save my photos to my sd card

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc