Google play music problem..

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I used the "Play Music" option to upload my songs automatically from itunes, for some reason out of the blue.. they aren't appearing on the app.. I DO see them get uploaded on my computer though?

Has anyone had this problem?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On your Google Play Music app on your phone, make sure you've selected to view All Music, not just On Device (in the dropdown menu at the top left).

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
On your Google Play Music app on your phone, make sure you've selected to view All Music, not just On Device (in the dropdown menu at the top left).

It is selected , i logged into my account on googleplay.. and my music is there but is isn't going to the app.. weird. I have no clue what it can be.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try going to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account address], and make sure Google Play Music is checked. Remember that auto-sync has to be on in order for those checkboxes to be present. If the box wasn't checked, then wait for Google Play Music to sync before checking your library again. On the Play Music app, you can also refresh by swiping in from the left, tapping Settings, then tapping Refresh.

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Try going to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account address], and make sure Google Play Music is checked. Remember that auto-sync has to be on in order for those checkboxes to be present. If the box wasn't checked, then wait for Google Play Music to sync before checking your library again. On the Play Music app, you can also refresh by swiping in from the left, tapping Settings, then tapping Refresh.

Nevermind, I pressed the refresh button to refresh my songs on googleplay and it worked.. wow. Thank you very much though.

the sync also unchecked itself lol thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis