neck pouch for S4 in otterbox commuter

merlin7777777

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I've got an S4 in an otterbox commuter case. I'd like to hang it around my neck in a pouch but i'm having trouble finding something the right size.

I got one that was waaaaay too large (more like a man-bag) and one that would have been snug without the otterbox but too tight with it.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I've got an S4 in an otterbox commuter case. I'd like to hang it around my neck in a pouch but i'm having trouble finding something the right size.

I got one that was waaaaay too large (more like a man-bag) and one that would have been snug without the otterbox but too tight with it.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Since you didn't post what you have already tried. Here are a couple links I found by just doing a Google Search that look like they would fit over the Commuter and not be too big.

Soft Leather Neck Shoulder Strap Case Bag for Samsung Galaxy S3 iPhone 5 5S 5c | eBay

Universal Wallet Leather Case Pouch with Neck Strap Lanyard For Samsung Galaxy S4,For iphone 5 Case Free shipping MOQ 1PC-in Phone Bags & Cases from Electronics on Aliexpress.com

bustedsails

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I use a soft eyeglass case bag. Microfiber inside. Its a case and cleaning cloth all in one!

I cant post a new thread.
Hi there. Looking for a bit of help with these few things.

Hand gesture seems to not be working. Settings are on. Tried scrolling in browser and take screen shot both didnt work.

If I delete the mail in gmail or any other mail client will it delete from mail server?

Can the apps folder be sorted or organized. At first it was ok in the order downloaded, but then got a few pages of apps and oh boy where is that? Sort a-z at least would be nice.

The stock camera splits into 2 camera folders. Randomly deciding which 1 to put it in.

And why cant the gosh darn keyboard have a cursor key? It takes so long to edit text... (just a frustration)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781