Samsung s4 i9505 music player problem

Emil Kolar

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Phone was great until the 4.3 update, it has bug in music player. When I download some music files that are longer like one hour or so it start playng them but after 10 minutes or so player turns over to next song. I tried with different music files that are long and it happens with all of them. it was working until 4.3 update. Can anybody help? Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Phone was great until the 4.3 update, it has bug in music player. When I download some music files that are longer like one hour or so it start playng them but after 10 minutes or so player turns over to next song. I tried with different music files that are long and it happens with all of them. it was working until 4.3 update. Can anybody help? Thanks

Welcome to the forums.
Have you tried as different music app from Play? I would recommend PowerAmp. It is a paid app but free to test run for a week or two. Best $4 I spent on an app.

YummyTaco

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

YummyTaco

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my audio, but with all file sizes. It can be a 5 minute song, and it cuts off at 4:11. The same thing has also been happening with Pandora, and the Gospel Library app.

I don't know what the problem is, but you're not alone. I've read that it could be a virus, but no virus scans pick anything up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay