my phone's problematic

branden2456

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I got my phone at tge end of Dec, and since then my phone has hit a few bumps. For one, I had my phone in my car and I come back and there is a air buble that goes down half the screen! I still don't have a answer to how this happened but just recently its not recognizing that I have headpones that i have connected! What is going on, did I get a dud what do ? do. I also didn't get insurance on it because I didn't think it needed it, yea I was wrong.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you show some pictures of the air bubble? Do you have a screen protector on, or is the bubble definitely under the screen glass? By the way, if it's been warm where you live, I'd generally recommend not keeping your phone in the car, because with the high temperatures that can occur inside the car on a hot day, that could at the least decrease your battery charge, and at worst irreversibly damage the battery (if it got too hot).

For the headphone issue, use a damp toothpick to root around the jack to see if there's any debris in there, or use a can of compressed air to blow it out.

branden2456

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
i tried the air but with no avail and here's a pic of my terrible screen 2014-04-07 23.01.35.jpg
and also it only happens when i have my headphones unplugged for about 3 hours and the plug it back in then i have the problem, but if i keep unplugging and plugging it in then it eventually recognized the headphones(it takes like seven to ten times).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So you don't have a screen protector on, right? That looks like a defect--you should contact Samsung about warranty repair or replacement.

branden2456

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Yes I have no screen protector, believe me I checked! Also I will surly contact them about this hopefully thay can also fix my fulty headphone jack.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1