UK Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 Official ROM Question

bbnsol

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. I've just got a second hand Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 from a high street retailer. It wouldn't update OTA or through Kies and eventually I realised that it had been modified at some point previously and the Knox counter had been tripped.

Anyway, I got it for a really good price and I want to keep it so I loaded what I thought was the latest KitKat rom from Sammobile. Everything seems absolutely fine except it is unable to connect to the 4G O2 network. HSPA+ is the fastest I can get and there is no option in any of the menus to enable 4G. It just says 2G/3G Auto Select. (I have a 4G contract which works fine on my iPhone.)

After all that waffle........my question is, can anybody with an unlocked official S4 GT-i9505 in the UK tell me the AP and CSC numbers so I can check if I have loaded the correct ROM? You can view yours by typing *#1234# in the dialler.

Also has anybody in the UK encountered this problem. I tried my SIM in a friends HTC One and it connected to 4G immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Vile

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue when i flashed the google play edition 4.4.2. Had to flash another modem

Posted via Android Central App

bbnsol

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for that. I toiled away trying to get 4G to come on in the Touchwiz ROM but no joy.

I ended up installing the GPe ROM and LTE came on straight away! Go figure.

Anyway the ROM seems really smooth and stable so far so I'm going to stick with it. Might be a blessing in disguise.

Cheers.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech