Galaxy S4 cant hear calls and no one can hear me

bauer814

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
So about a week ago my phone decided to not let me hear phone calls anymore nor can anyone hear me. Headphones dont work, the mic wokrs, so idk whats wrong with it. Heres the strange thing stuff like Facebook Call and Skype all work and people can hear me clear as day. I have factory reset it twice (once with my backup & once without), i have done a battery pull, and i have no idea whats wrong with it. Help please!!!
Samsung Galaxy S4, Rogers Network (Canada), 16 GB

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
So about a week ago my phone decided to not let me hear phone calls anymore nor can anyone hear me. Headphones dont work, the mic wokrs, so idk whats wrong with it. Heres the strange thing stuff like Facebook Call and Skype all work and people can hear me clear as day. I have factory reset it twice (once with my backup & once without), i have done a battery pull, and i have no idea whats wrong with it. Help please!!!
Samsung Galaxy S4, Rogers Network (Canada), 16 GB

Have you dropped it or had water damage? I would contact Rogers or 1-800-SAMSUNG

RichardDFugate

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I believe I'm having the same problem starting about the same time 4/20/2014.
Curious, do you headphones work for a plain old telephone call?

My situation....
Moto X Developer Edition, stock Android 4.4
Phone call audio works for both microphone and headphones
Skype or Google Hangouts have no headphone audio, the microphone "may" work, but it may also be the microphone on the handset picking up the sound.

Originally I thought this was a Skype problem until I verified it's the same problem in Hangouts. It's not a hardware problem because the headphones and microphone work on a phone call.

tutty1955

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I have experienced for the first time this evening around 6:30 p.m. right after leaving class. I could not hear the person on the other end of my phone and they could not hear me. I've tried everything. No I have not dropped it or had water contact. REALLY

How can I call Samsung when they will not be able to hear me and I don't have another phone. This is ridiculous. To think I was going to get the Note 4.

techlife228

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Anybody find a fix for this? After 11 months this problem started for me 2 weeks ago, now it happens every day. I'm rebooting 7-8 times a day and Verizon has no clue or fix for it.

Please help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma