Pictures not coming through via text

wetermommy

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
imagejpg1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Why is this happening? Happens from contacts on other s4 and iphone too. I ask for the picture to be sent multiple times and a specific picture just won't go through. I
restarted phone then asked to have it resent as well as soft reset.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

wetermommy

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why this does it. My husband has an s4 as well and will try and text pics of our kids and it happens at times too. And I've factory reset this phone once too and it still happens.

Posted via Android Central App

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't know why this does it. My husband has an s4 as well and will try and text pics of our kids and it happens at times too. And I've factory reset this phone once too and it still happens.

If it's happening on both, and you are both on the same provider, it very well could be your provider. Or your APN settings for MMS.
Is your phone unlocked? Or is to locked to your provider? And who is your provider?

wetermommy

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I received a new s4 phone as I was having sim issues with my other s4 and sure enough happened again with a friend (has a moto or droid not really sure). And happens with iPhone users too. Never had with issue with any previous phones and talking to each person they all say they capture the picture and hit send via text so I don't know why this is happening but its annoying. Doesn't happen ALL the time but frequently so why some pictures and not others? And something's I'm in WiFi and it happen and other on mobile network.

wetermommy

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Best buy geek squad guy mentioned its either their format in which their pictures are saving or HOW they are sending the picture. Well I can't text every person in my life asking what their camera settings are and of different to change them. Just seems odd. But has been a problem since I've had s4 so I guess come update time...(was hoping to keep s4)