Problems sending MMS from Galaxy S4 to iPhone

Brian Pierson

May 4, 2014
Visit site
No one has solved this problem yet that I can find. So here it is. When I download an image from the web (i.e. google, Facebook, etc) and try to send it to someone on an iPhone, they don't receive the photo. Instead, they receive an error that says "One or more of the messages components have been deleted by MMS Adaptation. Either the message was too large or the components were unsuitable for your handset." I don't have this problem when i take a picture/screen shot/ or record a video. This only occurs when i send a .gif or an image that I download. Does anyone have any solutions here? My friends can send me anything and I see them every times.

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
It is most likely that the MMS you're sending has a bigger file size than your carrier allows. For AT&T it's about 475KB and for T-Mobile it's 1MB per pic. So you can simply use some other messaging app such as Hangouts or Whatsapp to trade images.

justlaxin13

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting this issue on hangouts on my M8 when basic pictures are being sent to me from an iPhone. should an 8MP photo not come through? that seems kinda crazy...

Jimmypop13

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the same exact issue. I have a Verizon moto x and am in a group message with a Verizon iPhone user and at&t iPhone user. Pics I download online normally can't be seen by them but pics I take with my phone show up fine. I can't get them to download hangouts and I checked and the pics I tried to send day they are 18kb and 42kb. There's no way those are too large