Samsung s4 dropped 25 feet

Trien huynh

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys.

Just earlier today at work while operating a machine that suspends me up about 25 feet up in the air, I made the huge mistake of being negligent for this brief moment and forgot that my phone was in my pocket. I was grabbing something and my phone slipped out and fell straight down onto the concrete floor. The point of impact was on the screen, right next to where the volume + button is. It had a very minimal cheap plastic case that covered the front screen very slightly, as well as ghost armor. The phone seems to turn on, vibrate, and still have the notification lights working, but the screen itself does not display anything.

So what I'm wondering from you awesome android people is:
Is the hardware completely damaged due to the fall and is it worth repairing the screen?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
that's a really long jump. I think there might be broken hardware. You will not notice it now, only when the phone is taken apart. Maybe the case is still holding everything together. The cost of getting a new screen is lower than getting a new phone, what I would do is get a new screen and know whether its still in one piece, if not I will then purchase a new phone. The screen will later come in handy.
But don't be pessimistic, It might still be impact.Get a new screen buddy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance