Software update error

kels823

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I have the S4. Each time I try to install the latest update, it gives me an error. It downloads the software, then turns off my phone. The little android shows up and it starts to download the software but then it says, "Error" and restarts my phone, saying the software couldn't be updated. Any idea what this is about? I've chatted with VZW, they had me wipe my phone (argh) but that didn't help at all.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I have the S4. Each time I try to install the latest update, it gives me an error. It downloads the software, then turns off my phone. The little android shows up and it starts to download the software but then it says, "Error" and restarts my phone, saying the software couldn't be updated. Any idea what this is about? I've chatted with VZW, they had me wipe my phone (argh) but that didn't help at all.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

You can try updating the device through Kies. Kies is a software PC program from Samsung that can possibly help with this. It acts like iTunes. Kies can be downloaded for free on Samsung's site.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance