Need an app that will auto connect the S4 Bluetooth to the car

sad cricket

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Currently I am using the app Bluetooth Auto Connect but it should be more apply named Bluetooth Auto Disconnect. I have tried a lot of apps but none have auto connected me to the car. The car's bluetooth does recognize the S4 but each time the S4 needs to be manually paired for the system to talk with each other. Can anyone suggest an app that they had better success with that will auto connect? Thanks.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Currently I am using the app Bluetooth Auto Connect but it should be more apply named Bluetooth Auto Disconnect. I have tried a lot of apps but none have auto connected me to the car. The car's bluetooth does recognize the S4 but each time the S4 needs to be manually paired for the system to talk with each other. Can anyone suggest an app that they had better success with that will auto connect? Thanks.

This is an issue with the CAR not the phone needing an APP. The vehicle should be automatically grabbing your phone when you have bluetooth on, have you gone through the menus on the car setup?

sad cricket

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the setup is correct. The car would be searching for a Bluetooth connection however the phone for some unknown reason does not automatically trigger BT. I have to manually turn on BT on the phone each time.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the setup is correct. The car would be searching for a Bluetooth connection however the phone for some unknown reason does not automatically trigger BT. I have to manually turn on BT on the phone each time.

Do you manually disengage Bluetooth when you're done driving, or does the phone disengage itself?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital