Question about lockscreen

xShadowBladex

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have a galaxy s4 white model with 4.4.2 and I was wondering how I can get the same type of lock screen found on the moto x? And what would be the best app for that?

Posted via Android Central App

Michael Nancarrow

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have a galaxy s4 white model with 4.4.2 and I was wondering how I can get the same type of lock screen found on the moto x? And what would be the best app for that?

Define 'type'; there are thousands on LockScreen alternatives, each with their own themes. I am not too sure what one you're after- so try Locker Pro, Sparky Lockscreen or JellyBean Free Lockscreen

Last edited:

xShadowBladex

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks I tried the jelly bean locker and its okay. I am just looking for the stock lock screen to replace the touch whiz lock screen. For now I guess ill use this for a while until I find something better.

Michael Nancarrow

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks I tried the jelly bean locker and its okay. I am just looking for the stock lock screen to replace the touch whiz lock screen. For now I guess ill use this for a while until I find something better.

I understand. I mean it all comes down to personal preferences- Go Locker has *many* themes, so that may be something to look into. As for me, I prefer the Windows Lock screen, running off WP8. I cannot recall the lockscreen I used that mirrors the Moto X Unfortunetly, I thought it was Locker Pro..