Phone constantly dropping to 3g from Lte

08silveradoonrims

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I NEVER had a problem with my phone dropping Verizon LTE connection prior to [inappropriate language removed by moderators] update. I work inside a concrete building and phone was on lte all the time. Even in the bathroom (which is like being in a bunker) it was on lte. Not anymore!!!! The phone even drops to 3g when it's In my pocket. Anybody else notice this problem with their phone?

Sent from my Galaxy s4

Last edited by a moderator:

garypip

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Same issue here. Only since KitKat. Problem is there's a strong signal at the verizon store so I can't prove it to them.

Posted via Android Central App

reese229

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have this problem all the time I always have about one bar of signal my wife's iPhone gets great signal so I think this is my last Samsung phone.
I had 7 Galaxy s3 cause signal issues and I thought the s4 had a stronger signal boy was I wrong and Verizon doesn't know what to do beside sending me a used phone I think I'm also done with Verizon so much for being a long time member

08silveradoonrims

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I have this problem all the time I always have about one bar of signal my wife's iPhone gets great signal so I think this is my last Samsung phone.
I had 7 Galaxy s3 cause signal issues and I thought the s4 had a stronger signal boy was I wrong and Verizon doesn't know what to do beside sending me a used phone I think I'm also done with Verizon so much for being a long time member

Had this conversation with my wife today. We went on a mini road trip today and my phone lost signal COMPLETELY like 4 times while my wife's iPhone 5s was still on lte. I hate to say it but my anti apple antics and hatred for the apple will soon be coming to an end when the iPhone 6 comes out. I will be leaving android!

Sent from my Galaxy s4