Constant USB disconnects

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Yet more problems with my S4. Plugged in to my gaming rig it constantly connects/disconnects to the PC. I've also had problems with it charging when plugged in to a wall. Charging never actually stops at any point, more like it takes far too long. So is the port broken or is it the cable?

Every time I buy a Samsung device. Without fail something happens.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Yet more problems with my S4. Plugged in to my gaming rig it constantly connects/disconnects to the PC. I've also had problems with it charging when plugged in to a wall. Charging never actually stops at any point, more like it takes far too long. So is the port broken or is it the cable?

Every time I buy a Samsung device. Without fail something happens.

I am on my 3rd Samsung and I have never had an issue with it, including charging port Have you tried another USB cable on the PC? Any USB to Micro would work, and they ALL pretty much do Data, so it would be rare if you had one that JUST did charge. So try another one if you have one kicking around.
You can download "Galaxy Charging Current Lite" to verify what AMP your phone is charging at.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tis.galaxychargingcurrent.free&token=p_0QvySn
Go from there and see what it says first and please report back :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084