Youtube app notifications not working

FreeFool

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello, the YouTube app doesn't appear to alert me when new episodes of my subscriptions are available. Is that the point of the check box within the settings? Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks.

FreeFool

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Yes the tick box is checked in the Youtube app (Settings>General>Notifications).
Is your second suggestion on the S4 handset settings? Settings>More>Application Manager>Youtube>Show Notifications? Then yes that is checked too (i though that was more for app updates?)

The tick within the app itself has always been checked, which I just happened to noticed the other day and I thought it would be cool to get push notifications when a new video is uploaded to my subscriptions. Yesterday i did try the subs manager you mention and that does work but i don't want an email really, an alert on my S4 would be preferred.

Thanks.

ginaj811

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello, the YouTube app doesn't appear to alert me when new episodes of my subscriptions are available. Is that the point of the check box within the settings? Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks.
I am currently having this problem all my boxes are checked. My issue is I was getting all the notifications now I am not. I am not even getting notifications of comments to my own videos. Did you ever fix it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae