Unable to retreive voice recordings from wondershare backup

racoonbilly

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone

I installed the wondershare mobileGo app and backed up my phone, my phone got broken so I restored the back up using from the wondershare mobileGo app, I have restored all contacts,texts, photos etc, however, it has not restored my voice recordings, I desparetly need the voice recordings back.

I see it has created a .bak file that is 607 mb, on my last back up I changed the back up folder to another place on my pc. I have now seen that the wondershare mobileGo app has a default location in my documents where a lot of other parts of the back up are stored - four folders and the .bak file

I removed all the .bak files and replaced it with my .bak file that was from the location where I last backed up, I restored from this but it does not appear to have made any difference, in fact the phone appears the same, I did not check the box "clear data before restoring"

any help much appreciated

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone

I installed the wondershare mobileGo app and backed up my phone, my phone got broken so I restored the back up using from the wondershare mobileGo app, I have restored all contacts,texts, photos etc, however, it has not restored my voice recordings, I desparetly need the voice recordings back.

I see it has created a .bak file that is 607 mb, on my last back up I changed the back up folder to another place on my pc. I have now seen that the wondershare mobileGo app has a default location in my documents where a lot of other parts of the back up are stored - four folders and the .bak file

I removed all the .bak files and replaced it with my .bak file that was from the location where I last backed up, I restored from this but it does not appear to have made any difference, in fact the phone appears the same, I did not check the box "clear data before restoring"

any help much appreciated

This is something you need to contact the developer of wondershare mobileGo for.
Contact Wondershare for help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams