How Do I Verify Photo's Are Saving to My SD Card?

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have to perform a factory reset. I backed up 293 photos to the cloud but I have over 500. Strange the cloud isn't identifying them all. How/where do I look in the phone settings to verify photos are all on my SD card and not my internal memory?

Posted via Android Central App

joemontana

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Open phone-press options key-click on gearwheel for settings-tap gearwheel again
There is an option there to save on card or device
If it's set on save to sd card, bob's yer uncle

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Open phone-press options key-click on gearwheel for settings-tap gearwheel again
There is an option there to save on card or device
If it's set on save to sd card, bob's yer uncle

I'm not following your instructions... Can't find option to save to card/device.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm not following your instructions... Can't find option to save to card/device.

I think they mean open the camera click on the little cog then click on the cog again & a table will come up finally click on the cog top left side of the table & scroll all the way to the bottom & you should see storage & it will say device or sd card.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I think they mean open the camera click on the little cog then click on the cog again & a table will come up finally click on the cog top left side of the table & scroll all the way to the bottom & you should see storage & it will say device or sd card.

Ok, I'm in camera mode and see what looks like an SD card icon. I press it and nothing happens. Nothing in the gear feature ether. I appreciate the help, I'm just not following.

sweaner

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Maybe just pull the SD and open it with your computer. Then, you can verify that all of your pics are there, and at the same time copy them onto your hard drive for safety.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Maybe just pull the SD and open it with your computer. Then, you can verify that all of your pics are there, and at the same time copy them onto your hard drive for safety.

I did that and the pics and pdf's were on the SD card. I just wish there was a more intuitive way to check. Thank you for your help.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I'm in camera mode and see what looks like an SD card icon. I press it and nothing happens. Nothing in the gear feature ether. I appreciate the help, I'm just not following.

I'm guessing your pictures are stored on the sd card if there is a little symbol of an sd card under the gear I have that too & my pictures are stored on my sd card.

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Its very simple make sure you camera is set to save to SD card go in to camera settings tell camera to save to SD .

Then use your file explorer and go back into SD card then look for DCIM folder check and verify its saved pics easiest way I know of to verify it actually worked

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc