s4 screen lock time keeps popping

jhazon98

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
i had my Samsung GT-I9500 3 months ago. It happens that sometimes the world clock keeps popping continuously in an interval of 3-5 secs.
its annoying that when i am typing and the Samsung keyboard is reset when this happens. i noticed that when if its in lock mode, its just popping up light or its the same as you are pressing the home key button/power button many times.

i had contacted the samsung support center and they said to run in safe mode but still happening. Can you please help me solve this problem. is this a problem that can be solve. thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! So are you saying that the phone keeps going to the lockscreen, even in the middle of doing something? And then you have to unlock out of the lockscreen? Does the screen actually turn off?

Are you having any issue with the power button? Have you tried turning off the Screen Lock in your Security settings?

If the problem is still happening in Safe Mode, it's probably a hardware or firmware issue. The only thing I can suggest at this point is to try a cache partition wipe: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

jhazon98

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
i noticed that when i am using a mobile data and the signal is EDGE,then the screen lock keeps on popping.it seems that its catching up a bad signal.if i turn off the mobile data and it works find or with a good reception of wi-fi.is still a firmware issue,a software or hardware issue?please help.thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37