galaxy s4 mini keeps doing things on its own

Victoria Bruce

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I recently got a brand new galaxy S4 mini and it was fine for about a month and every now and then it just goes completely crazy for no reason..well obviously for reasons I'm unaware of. If I'm reading a website for example and scroll down it will keep scrolling back up on its own to the point where I just give up. Also when the screen is locked it will light up and I Watch it as if someone is trying to unlock the screen and recently it has been randomly turning on driving mode. When this happens I usually restart the phone and it seems to be Ok after that until the next time.
It will just go mad pressing tthings and selecting things I'm not even pressing it's so frustrating. The funny thing is my partner has a galaxy s4 mini and recently his has been doing strange things too like changing the time and screen going blank and losing his wallpaper wtf is going on??!!

krant min

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Have you found a solution to this? I am having this issue now LG G2. It worked without any issue for a year. Now it keeps doing random things crazily.