I'm a BB convert, and I'm still learning about my Galaxy S4 and the Android system..
    I live my S4, but the biggest most annoying issue I've had so far is the my playlists disappear after I power off or restart the phone.
    All the songs remain on my SD card but the playlists are gone.
    One solution I have is that I'm using an app Called Playlist Backup. After I power up, I go the the app and restore the lost playlists.

I've got enough stuff to do every morning so this solution is a pain and not practical. When I'm driving down the road and I just gotta listen to my Disney playlist on the way to work, flipping through my apps to get the playlist restored isn't cutting it!

When I power up I immediately go to my music player, I see the play lists but there are no songs allocated to them and then soon after they disappear as I'm looking at the screen.

I've reformatted the sd Card,
    I've cleared the music player cache and data.
    My phone and apps are updated
    No luck so far.
    Any one can help please.
    09-06-2014 10:08 AM
    I'm a BB convert, and I'm still learning about my Galaxy S4 and the Android system..
    I live my S4, but the biggest most annoying issue I've had so far is the my playlists disappear after I power off or restart the phone.
    All the songs remain on my SD card but the playlists are gone.
    One solution I have is that I'm using an app Called Playlist Backup. After I power up, I go the the app and restore the lost playlists.

I've got enough stuff to do every morning so this solution is a pain and not practical. When I'm driving down the road and I just gotta listen to my Disney playlist on the way to work, flipping through my apps to get the playlist restored isn't cutting it!

When I power up I immediately go to my music player, I see the play lists but there are no songs allocated to them and then soon after they disappear as I'm looking at the screen.

I've reformatted the sd Card,
    I've cleared the music player cache and data.
    My phone and apps are updated
    No luck so far.
    Any one can help please.
    SOLVED IT.... Did all of the above and then pulled the battery for 30 seconds.
    Playlists aren't disappearing anymore!
    09-10-2014 09:39 AM