Hello. I have downloaded the Ta Da notification sound onto my galaxy s4 19505 as it was my text notification sound on my galaxy 2. the S4 does not have this one as an option and does not give you the option to "add", as you can with the ringtones. Can you please tell me how I can put this on the list in the text notification list so I can select it. many thanks and I look forward to your reply
    09-16-2014 04:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you downloaded that tone to your phone, then use a file manager app (either the stock one or something like ES File Explorer) to copy or move that file to the Notifications folder. Then go to Settings>Sounds>Notifications​, and look for that tone. If you don't see it at first, wait a few minutes, or reboot.
    Welcome to Android Central! If you downloaded that tone to your phone, then use a file manager app (either the stock one or something like ES File Explorer) to copy or move that file to the Notifications folder. Then go to Settings>Sounds>Notifications​, and look for that tone. If you don't see it at first, wait a few minutes, or reboot.
    09-16-2014 05:20 PM
    Thanks for replying to my question. I downloaded the file manager app as suggested and then managed to copy the "Ta Da" tune to the notifications on my galaxy 4. It worked a treat, and I am a happy bunny !. Thanks again. Dave Hammond.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-17-2014 02:27 PM