Major problem | Galaxy S4 won't turn on

Danield2701

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
An hour ago the phone turned off, I thought that the battery died so I put it in charge.
Now I tried to turn it on but it only loads until the "Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500" and then turn off and a second later tries to turn on again by itself (shows again the image of "Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500") and turns of again repeatedly.
I tried to remove the battery and put it back but it automatically starts to turn on and off.

Please HELP :'(

Claytondwson

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Sound like an issue with the battery not taking/holding its charge. Do you have a friend or colleague with the same handset so you can test the their battery to confirm this. Try whiping the battery connectors on the battery and at the back of the phone.

Danield2701

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Sound like an issue with the battery not taking/holding its charge. Do you have a friend or colleague with the same handset so you can test the their battery to confirm this. Try whiping the battery connectors on the battery and at the back of the phone.
I tried another battery and the problem is the same

Joe Vile

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Can u boot into recovery (vol up + power + home buttons)? If you can do so, wipe data /factory reset. Don't worry about numbers texts etc they will all be backed up to your Google and Samsung account.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463