Alright so I have the s4 i337 model. I've had it for 8-9 month's with minor to no problems. Recently it's been acting up. Starting about 6 day's ago, I was texting my friend. She didn't reply for awhile. I looked at my phone and saw I had no bars, no 4g LTE. I'm with at&t and haven't had any problem's like this in my 10 years of being with them. Eventually I'd get it a crossed out circle and I'd have to restart my phone to get my 4g LTE and signal back. I've restarted it at least 10 times within the last 2 days. The strange thing is that it manly happens when I'm in my room. I just recently won a visio soundbar but I'm pretty sure this happened at least once before I got it. I could be wrong. Maybe something is interfering with my phone and is throwing stuff out of wack. Tomorrow (9/22) I'll be calling at&t. Any insight would help. I will try to screenshot the signal as it dwindles down.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-21-2014 05:54 PM
    I suggest you do a hard format/reset. They usually solve every problem. Since it's been 9 months u said, that's about time when all phones need to be refreshed

09-21-2014 06:21 PM
    I suggest you do a hard format/reset. They usually solve every problem. Since it's been 9 months u said, that's about time when all phones need to be refreshed

How would I go about doing that? I've already factory reset my phone....If that matters.

09-21-2014 08:03 PM